I turn 30 at the end of March and I feel like I haven’t really done anything, I still feel like a 19 year old!
When I saw Ami’s post about her 30 achievements before turning 30, I realised that sometimes it’s easy to forget just how much you achieve without even really trying so i’ve decided to think about all the things i’ve achieved. Big or small they all count.
- Give birth to 2 beautiful little girls.
- Move to Wales
- Start a blog
- Make an amazing group of friends that support each other
- Lose weight (Although I put loads back on)
- Work with Sorted Food (A Youtube channel I watched for years)
- Breastfeed R (Even with all the obstacles in our way)
- Get a merit in my dental nursing course
- Put up with MM for 10 whole years
- Start a Youtube channel
- Go on a family holiday
- Visit New York twice
- Went skiing in Italy (and actually skied really well)
- Went zorbing
- Fed a giraffe
- Went snorkelling in Eygypt
- Went pescaterian
- Gave up dairy
- Won a drawing comp in school and was published in a calendar
- Attended the opening of the new Lush Spa in Cardiff
- Moved to portugal
- Walked over the o2
- Went to gigs like Good Charlotte, Panic! at the disco, Spice girls, S Club 7, Rizzle Kicks, Professor Green and lots more.
- Got a lip piercing
- Moved out on my 21st birthday
- Had 3 guinea pigs (Finley, Stanley and Bruno)
- Been to the theatre to see Wicked, Matilda, Charlie and Chocolate Factory, CATS, Sunshine Boys, Woman in Black and lots more.
- Went to 3 festivals (ZOO,V Festival and Geronimo)
- Written a list of my achievements!
There’s probably so many more things that i’ve done but those stick out most in my mind. It’s important to take the time to stop and remember all you’ve done and stop worrying so much about what you haven’t.
Here’s to the next 30 years.
Until the next post,
Are and Pops.