If you want to take part then all you have to do is copy the questions. Don’t forget to tag me so I can see yours!
1. What is your usual Starbucks order?
I tend to always go with a dairy free latte, unless someone else is paying and then I chuck a hazelnut syrup in there too.
2. What does your workstation look like right now?
It’s a bit of a mess but more tidy than usual.
3. All time favourite food?
I love a good curry but I don’t think I could live without crisps.
4. Favourite author?
I don’t really have a favourite author, I loved the Harry Potter, Maze Runner and Hunger Games books though.
5. What do you think of open relationships?
I don’t really see the point in them, you’re either together or not? You can’t be both.
6. Favourite video game?
I could always play some Mario Kart.
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
Watching gamers on Youtube.
8. Favourite film?
9. Favourite book?
I answered this on the author question.
10. Twitter or Instagram?
11. Desktop or laptop?
Desktop every day.
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
I’m not really sure, maybe just be confident or something like that.
13. What project are you working on right now?
I’ve just switched over our blog domain so working on that… and losing weight.
14. Favourite colour?
15. Did you get good grades at school?
16. Dream job?
I love writing my blog, I would love for it to proper take off and to design and sell things along side it.
17. Played any sports?
I’ve played, not professionally or even very well though.
18. Do you have a degree?
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post to do?
I love writing about my kids.
21. What do you like to collect?
I’m a notebook hoarder.
22. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Funny, Lazy, Ambitious.
23. If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be?
24. Who was the last person you dmed?
My mummy friends
25. What’s on the top of your wish list right now?
Either a new DSLR or a computer
26. Hogwarts House?
I just took the Pottermore quiz and got Hufflepuff.
27. How many tattoos do you have?
I don’t have any.
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
Having the money to take a family holiday, it was amazing.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
My biggest girl turned 5.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
We’ve had a bit of a crazy day with the car breaking down so i’m not too sure. Maybe getting home safely.
31. What’s the best thing ever?
32. Favourite season?
Later summer / Early Autumn.
33. Favourite holiday?
It has to be Christmas, although I do love halloween too.
34. Which fictional character do you relate to most?
Haven’t got a clue, someone who wants to eat and sleep all the time?
35. Do you like surprises?
I don’t hate them, I just prefer to know what’s happening.
36. What’s the biggest surprise you ever got?
2 of my friends surprised me with a cream tea for my birthday.
37. What’s a surprise that’s made you cry?
I’m not sure i’ve cried at any surprises.
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given anyone?
Probably announcing my pregnancies.
39. Do you like muffins?
Blueberry ones and lemon ones… to be fair… all of them.
40. Do you cook often?
Every day, although MM would call it heating not cooking.
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
I love brownies
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
I’m not a big fan of lemon meringue pie but to be honest I would probably eat it if there was no other option.
43. Cake or pie?
44. What’s your least favourite food?
I really don’t like seafood sticks.
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
46. It’s 4am on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
I would hope I was asleep.
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
Some sort of photography class because I still miss it.
48. Best animated film?
I really enjoyed Moana.
49. What had a guy done or said to impress you?
I can’t really think of anything, MM you need to work harder.
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
If it’s a nice day then I think something like coffee and a walk would be nice. Arcades are good too.
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
Something that would involve me running.
52. What’s the funniest pickup line a guy can use on a girl?
How much does a polar bear weigh? … Enough to break the ice.
53. Best comic book character?
54. What are the three things that are always in your purse?
I’m going to assume this means bag. Old receipts, snacks and a drink for the kids.
55. Favourite drink?
I’ve been loving Pepsi Max lately.
56. If you could play a historical character who would it be?
57. Kittens or puppies?
Puppies, although Pop’s wants a kitten so we’ll see what happens.
**Such an old picture of when my dog was a puppy.
58. Favourite sushi roll?
The basic ones, or california rolls.
59. What kind of lipstick do you use?
I don’t tend to use lipstick.
60. What kind of foundation do you use?
I don’t really use foundation either, I’m too lazy.
61. Blow dry it air dry?
Air dry mostly, blow dry if I want to straighten it.
62. Who is your fashion icon?
I’m not sure if you could class her as an icon but I really like Sierra Schultzzie.
63. Favourite Disney character?
I love Goofy!
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
MM’s last day off work so not sure. Something local because the car is broken.
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
Rush Hour comes to mind.
66. Movie that made you cry?
There’s probably loads but i’ll say Leon.
67. If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be?
Ed Sheeran so we’re guaranteed a #1.
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
All sorts of messed up.
69. What’s your favourite animal?
Giraffes and otters.
70. Favourite illustrator?
I don’t really have one. I think pretty much all childrens books are illustrated beautifully.
71. Person you want to have coffee with?
Sarah and Sally… without the kids so we have peace.
72. What’s a country you wish to visit?
73. Best way to decompress?
Cookies and Youtube!
It’s now my turn to tag some other amazing bloggers;
Caryl from Crazy Tots and Me.
Jessica from Beauties and the bibs.
Lauren from She flies with her own wings
Sonia from This Mummy Loves.
Don’t forget to head over and check out their posts!
Until the next post.