The Baby Hamper Company. Gifts for a new mum and baby.
If you’re looking for the perfect new baby / baby shower gift then The Baby Hamper Company have a great range to choose from. Personalised gifts from £9 and hampers from £25 there’s something for all budgets.
They have hampers for girls/boys/twins and even unisex ones to suit everyone.
Some of their products I love;
Personalised childrens bag – £9
Perfect to create a little big sibling gift to make them not feel left out once baby arrives.
New mum letter box – £30
I love the idea of letter boxes, mainly because you don’t have to answer the door and when you’ve just had a baby you’re either feeding or sleeping and the last thing you want is a knock at the door interrupting either!
Hello world – £60 (The one we received which is unisex)
The hampers come hand packed in a cute brown box with red bow and they even include a way to reuse the box to make a baby sensory box (such a great idea).
- Lamaze Pupsqueak – a fun and bright soft toy that all new babies love. Lots of noisy features for little ones to explore, as well as bright contrasting colours and textures. Includes a buggy clip so he doesn’t get lost. (I received the Leopard so this may vary)
- Organic Monkey better belly oil – a luxury oil for delicate baby and mummy’s skin. Keeps skin soft and moisturised, with a soothing orange oil scent to calm unsettled tummies. ( I received the nappy balm so this may vary)
- Aden & Anais muslin – a single muslin square which can be used for a variety of purposes. From summer blanket, to burp cloth and breastfeeding cover-up, this is the ultimate essential must-have product. From designer brand Aden & Anais, this one features a unisex vintage circus print.
- The Baby Hamper Company Lip Balm – a luxury cocoa butter lip balm with soothing Lavender. A real treat for any new parents.
- Romper suit in stripe print – one of our own designs, this everyday all-in-one makes great casual wear and is 100% cotton. It features easy opening popper bottom and is suitable for age 0-3 months.
- Hat in stripe print – matches the romper suit above, to give a lovely outfit. Again made from cotton and suitable for ages 0-6 months.
- Bodysuit – in pure white, this garment can be used as either a vest layer under outfits or just by itself during the warm weather months. Hand printed design to front. Ages 0-3 months.
I think this box is a lovely mix of things that will be useful and there’s even a little treat for mum too… Us mums usually get forgotten about when baby arrives.
Head to The Baby Hamper Company to see what else they offer.
Until the next post,
Are and Pops.
We were sent the ‘Hello World’ box for the purpose of this post but all opinions are our own.