The Baby Hamper Company. Gifts for a new mum and baby.
If you’re looking for the perfect new baby / baby shower gift then The Baby Hamper Company have a great range to choose from. Personalised gifts from £9 and hampers from £25 there’s something for all budgets.
They have hampers for girls/boys/twins and even unisex ones to suit everyone.
Some of their products I love;
Personalised childrens bag – £9
Perfect to create a little big sibling gift to make them not feel left out once baby arrives.
New mum letter box – £30
I love the idea of letter boxes, mainly because you don’t have to answer the door and when you’ve just had a baby you’re either feeding or sleeping and the last thing you want is a knock at the door interrupting either!
Hello world – £60 (The one we received which is unisex)
The hampers come hand packed in a cute brown box with red bow and they even include a way to reuse the box to make a baby sensory box (such a great idea).
What gifts for a new mum and baby does the box contain?
- Lamaze Pupsqueak – a fun and bright soft toy that all new babies love. Lots of noisy features for little ones to explore, as well as bright contrasting colours and textures. Includes a buggy clip so he doesn’t get lost. (I received the Leopard so this may vary)
- Organic Monkey better belly oil – a luxury oil for delicate baby and mummy’s skin. Keeps skin soft and moisturised, with a soothing orange oil scent to calm unsettled tummies. ( I received the nappy balm so this may vary)
- Aden & Anais muslin – a single muslin square which can be used for a variety of purposes. From summer blanket, to burp cloth and breastfeeding cover-up, this is the ultimate essential must-have product. From designer brand Aden & Anais, this one features a unisex vintage circus print.
- The Baby Hamper Company Lip Balm – a luxury cocoa butter lip balm with soothing Lavender. A real treat for any new parents.
- Romper suit in stripe print – one of our own designs, this everyday all-in-one makes great casual wear and is 100% cotton. It features easy opening popper bottom and is suitable for age 0-3 months.
- Hat in stripe print – matches the romper suit above, to give a lovely outfit. Again made from cotton and suitable for ages 0-6 months.
- Bodysuit – in pure white, this garment can be used as either a vest layer under outfits or just by itself during the warm weather months. Hand printed design to front. Ages 0-3 months.
I think this box is a lovely mix of things that will be useful and there’s even a little treat for mum too… Us mums usually get forgotten about when baby arrives.
What are your go to gifts for a new mum and baby?
Until the next post,
Are and Pops.
If you are the new mum then check out our post with tips on getting more sleep as a new mum.
We were sent the ‘Hello World’ box for the purpose of this post but all opinions are our own.