When I had Pops I really struggled with breastfeeding. My milk took a while to come in because of our traumatic experience and I just couldn’t get the latch right so I combination (mostly bottle) fed for the first month … until a midwife told me that I had to choose one feeding style and stick to it. I chose the one that fed my baby, just like anyone would.
We made up bottles on demand which meant a lot of waiting around for the kettle to bottle and the milk to then cool down. There were many days I would end up overwhelmed and crying with pops whilst we waited.
The Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep Day and Night Machine takes the majority of the waiting out of the bottle feeding.
It takes 2 minutes to make the bottle with the Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep Day and Night Machine which is 10x faster than a normal kettle. The Machine will make the bottle to body temp, eliminating the cool down time too.
If it is body temp is that safe for the baby to drink?
The machine initially shoots out 70°C hot shot to kill any bacteria and help the formula dissolve.
- In just two minutes your bottle is fully prepared at the perfect volume and temperature
- Silently prepares bottle while the home still sleeps with volume control (this is an update from the old machine so the noise doesn’t wake baby (or other half) on sleep feeds)
- Our glow night light shines gently making night time feeds clear & simple (new feature allowing you to make bottles without turning big lights on)
- Clear, easy to use digital display makes bottle prepping as smooth as your baby’s bum (an update from the original dial)
- The Perfect Prep machine works with most bottles and formula brands
- Perfect Prep Day and Night come complete with 1 x Anti-bacterial filter, 1 x 150ml Feeding Bottle 0m+ with slow flow teat and 1 x Milk Storage Lid (It fits different types of bottles so you can choose your favourite)
You need to make sure you maintain the machine to keep it working at it’s best by cleaning it and changing the filter regularly.
The Perfect Prep Day and Night is a great time saver and way to make night feeds easier if you don’t breastfeed.
Would you use The Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep Machine?
Until the next post.
We were gifted the machine when attending an event but we decided to write up a review. Check out our review of the steamer blender for when you’re ready to wean.