I was reading ‘You know you’re a mum when’ over at This is me now and had to share some of my own. You know you’re a mum/dad when…
- You sit watching kids programs a good half hour after your little one has gone to bed.
- You find yourself encouraging certain shows because you want to watch them. No? Just me?
- Poo comes up in almost all conversations.
- You look lovingly at your little one, thinking how lucky OH NO SHES STIRING – quickly get out before she wakes up.
- You have crumbs in the bottom of every bag and pretty much everywhere else.
- You think 7am is a lay in. (you’ll only get this if you have an early riser)
Can you relate to any of these?
What would you add?
Until the next post,
Are and Pops.